Thursday, April 30, 2009

I wish I were a lucky bitch.

Yesterday on Facebook, a friend of mine declared that she was called up on her standby. And that she was going to Frankfurt (FRA).

The comments that ensued from her status declaration went something like this:-

"BITCH!"
"LUCKY BITCH!"
"ARGH!LUCKY LUCKY BITCH!"

I wonder when the day will come when I make an announcement about my work and somebody will actually say "LUCKY BITCH!" instead of the usual "HAHA!SUCKER!"

On a separate note, the BF came back a few days ago to tell me about the Service Excellence Seminar he attended. He said he was surprised at the number of complaints the cabin crew received from passengers. (out of 60 million passengers they get 2000 complaints and 60 compliments)And some of these instructors and trainers plant themselves on flights to assess the cabin crew and the best scene they have encountered so far went something like this:-

Passenger: Excuse me sir, can you please help me put this bag in the overhead compartment?
Crew: I am sorry, its not my job. *walks away*.
SFA: *startled and does a little jump and yells* HOW CAN A FLIGHT ATTENDANT SAY THAT?!"

Instructor then says " That is what we call BAD SERVICE. Nobody should be yelling that in front of the passengers."

2 comments:

  1. seriously,lift up the bag is NOT PART OF OUR JOB.tengok jugak pax macam mana..oku,orang tua,ladies,budak2,yes saya tolong.tak payah mintak,memang kena tolong pun.tapi kalau dah jantan badan sasa SURUH letak bag kat overhead stowage,too much la kan..pinggang kau je la nak jaga?pinggang aku?

    and it's hard to find a pax to say,'EXCUSE ME,can you PLEASE..'during the flight..heh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahhaahaaah the instructor marah SFA jerit ke? LOL

    ReplyDelete