Monday, April 27, 2009

How to make new friends

Genting Highlands is a rip-off.

Because for someone who has to layer herself with four jackets in 16 degrees celcius*, I was walking around in a sleeveless top** for the most part over there.
* conversation with boss in the car went something along these lines :-
" I am very afraid of the cold."
"oh, I am not at all. Most likely because I have layers of fat. HAHA."

*_*


**note to self, do not wear low cut top if in Genting because people sure stare a lot cos apparently boobies are a commodity hard to come by.

Anyway besides it being really hot and everything being really expensive, it was nice to be out of KL for a day. After all, the whole town was closed for "JELAJAH MALAYSIA" whatever that was.

This is what I learnt while I was in Genting. If you find it hard to make friends, you should pay Eight-
Freaking-Teen ringgit to go into a Haunted house filled with ciplak drawings and loud noises with three Indonesians. One guy and two girls.

Because everytime there is a loud noise, my new friend (the girl of course) will
ATTACH herself to you like she has been friends with you ever since God decided to make Adam and Eve. So there I was, attached to the BF because it was so freaking dark and paut-ing to my left arm was my new friend screaming "AHHH HANTU!" "AHHH TAKUT!" "CHIN BILA BOLEH KELUAR NI!!!"

When we finally got out of the shitty Haunted House, my new friend's friend ask " Eh, you takut ka? Takut APA?"

*_*

Takut rumah hantu yang ada hantu-la. Cis.

On a separate note, a friend called me in the afternoon yesterday asking to meet up. After I said I was in Genting, she got annoyed saying "I thought you said you will be around."

The conversation went like this :-

"Hey, you wanna meet up?"
"Cant, I am in Genting."
"I thought you said you will be around?"
"Yeah, haha. Maybe later?"
"You call me la, cos I just finished church, I am going to the gym, then I will be at kota damansara to do some things and then maybe we can meet for dinner la."


Sendiri berlambak lambak benda nak buat, nak bising-bising pulak cos I am in Genting.

Cheh.

1 comment: