Friday, April 10, 2009

The things I just don't get (Part 1)

The 20 things I just don't get(Part 1):-

1. Why KFC won't let me have one original and one hot and spicy chicken on my snack plate. They both cost the same.

2. Why I was abandoned by the bus at the Immigration during the SARS outbreak. Why? I want to go to Singapore cannot meh?

3. Why everyone assumes that just because I am a tad fairer than the average girl on the street, I MUST come from China.

4. Why everyone automatically speaks to me in Mandarin. (Must be related to point no.3)

5. Why friends of the BF assume I MUST be a cabin crew for some airline just because he is a pilot.

6. Why MAS has one of the most expensive airfares when it is our very own Malaysian airline. Why would you want to make us Malaysians pay more for your fares? Who the heck wants to fly MH if SQ is cheaper?

7. Why some people just don't get airport codes.

8. Why some people insist on throwing things out of their balconies. Somebody somewhere invented a dustbin for a reason.

9. Why everyone is so hyped up about the Earth Hour when they still use plastic bags when they go shopping, do not car pool, sit in air con rooms, use hair spray...

10. Why everyone finds it morbid that I am fascinated with obituaries and looking at pictures of accidents.

11. Why some people at the gym are pure chibais. So what if the instructor stopped demonstrating the moves for a while during the class? He is human and entitled to be tired. Why must you complain? If you are so great, then you go be an instructor.

12. Why the aunty I see at the gym with her uber cool clothes and her heavy weights and back to back classes look the same as she does four years ago when I first joined the gym.

13. Why anyone would hire an overweight and badly dressed membership consultant to convince other people to join the gym. Who will be motivated to join the gym if the person trying to sell the product is OBVIOUSLY not using it him or herself?

14. Why Hannah Tan would wear a skimpy white bikini with her legs spread out on a CHRISTMAS album. I.just.dont.get.it.

15. How Serena C made it to the front cover of Shape magazine and demonstrating BodyCombat moves inside. The few times I met her at FF, she could not follow the moves in class, she stopped like a hundred times to check herself out in the mirror.face?check. Back? check. top?check. pants?check. pursed lips?check.

16. Why some people think smoking is cool. It isn't. It smells. And kissing a smoker is like kissing an ashtray. Not an urban legend. It is as real as Jennifer Love Hewitt's boobs.

17. Why Malaysian made products always have gwailos parading their clothes. In ads, on catwalks, everything. Made in Malaysia but only gwailos are good enough to advertise it?

18. Why anybody would wear a shirt so tight to court that I can see every inch of lace on her bra when I am standing next to her. Tight = nice. Bursting at its seams and cup runneth over= not so nice.

19. Why anybody would wear blue eyeshadow on their eyes. Unblended, and monotone.

20. Why concealer is not voted the best thing invented EVEN before sliced bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment