Thursday, April 9, 2009

Ms-No-Name.

Today at a meeting with a new client.

Boss: This is my assistant.
Client : Hello, I'm Mr. R.
Me: Hello *introduces self*
Client : This is my wife.
Client's wife: Hello, im MRS.R.

eh, suddenly she lost her identity.
She is now only known as "MRS.R".

I hated it when the EX used to refer to me as "his girlfriend".

"Hey what are you doing?"
Oh, just hanging out with MY GIRLFRIEND.

Hello, takde nama ke?

I know many of you are DYING to be called someone's gf or to be referred to as someone's gf. If that is the case, you all need to go for identity crisis anonymous meetings.

The BF thankfully refers to me by name. Because well, I have one. My parents gave me one. And I happen to love it.

Sure, about 5 people in my hometown alone share the same name as I do (minus the surname) but heck, I like to be known by the name my momma gave me. And not tumpang glamour my hubby's (if I ever get married) name or be known as someone's gf.

No comments:

Post a Comment