Thursday, April 16, 2009

Gangster on the road

You know the ad on radio? The one that has multiple scenes of us Malaysians being courteous? In the bank(though I have NEVER EVER encountered ANY mother apologising for their crying baby), at the restaurant and some other places but then when we are on the road we are the direct opposite of it?(though technically, some drivers deserved to be bitch slapped for driving like an arse)

So, this is what the BF says to me the other day.

"Babe, you know the ad on the radio?"
"Which one?"
"About Malaysians being courteous generally but never on the road?"
"Oh yea, I do.*makes statement above about how mothers never apologise for crying babies*
"I think that is you-la babe."

*_*

"What? I am courteous all around ok?!" I said indignantly.
"No-la, I think you're quite a tai ka jeh on the road.Like gangster. "

No comments:

Post a Comment