Wednesday, August 25, 2010

There is a God!

I passed those 6 damned papers.

There is a God.

Now, I have 10 more to go.

On a separate note, I am sitting in the office now and I swear I smell onions.

Now, I am not too sure if this whiff of onions is coming from the restaurant next door, or my receptionist seriously needs a bath.

How do you tell someone that they smell? When I was with the ex, he had a friend, let's name him T. And one fine day, we swung by T's house to pick him up. As soon as he entered the car, the ex yelled "F**K T! You smell like shit!"

Now, I myself am known to be very direct. My philosophy with friends is simple, if you don't like what I have to say, don't ask me.

Because you won't like what I have to say. And if you want me to say what you want to hear, then you've come to the wrong place.

I am the type of girl who will tell the lady at Dave's Deli "Doesn't service come with a smile?"

And when the lift chocked full with people from the 10 floors it passed,opens its doors at the first floor, and this one lady tries to squeeze in, I yell " TAK BOLEH AMBIL TANGGA KE? SATU TINGKAT SAJA!"

And when I have to tip toe around this group of aunties standing right at the base of the elevator, I say "Hello! Tak ada tempat lain untuk berdiri ka?!"

But I still have not summoned enough courage to tell someone

"F**K YOU SMELL LIKE SHIT!"

2 comments: