Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Saturn conjunction Saturn: Pruning your life

I have always been a lover of astrology. And I chanced upon this website sometime last year in which you put in details of your name, DOB and time and place of birth and it'll give you a reading. For me, the reading is quite accurate of my personality. Whether we are believers of not, it's quite fun.

Earlier today, I wrote an email to a friend. A friend whom I have decided to cut off from my life because I no longer wanted to be in her back up troupe. While I was contemplating the decision to send the email to her, I found myself reading this on my astro.com page.

"Saturn conjunction Saturn: Pruning your life
Mid October 2010 until end of July 2011:
This is one of the most important times in your life. A major cycle of experience is closing, and great changes are about to take place. How great these changes are depends largely on what you have been doing with your life over the past several years. Have you been living as you feel you should or as you think others want you to? If you have been doing the latter, this influence will have a greater impact. This influence occurs about every twenty-nine years. The first such influence occurs now that you are about twenty-nine. Last year, many aspects of your life have begun to change. Relationships may have changed, and you may have changed your residence or your job; you have been dominated by an urgent feeling that if you don't do everything you have always wanted to do, you will never have another chance. And now, at about twenty-nine, you will feel that a substantial portion of your life has passed and that you had better get on with making it all work. If your relationship is unsatisfactory but you have been making the best of it, you will examine that relationship even more thoroughly now and may decide to end it. Certainly you will have to change it substantially. The same is true of any other aspect of your life that you have tolerated but not found very rewarding. Consciously or unconsciously, you are pruning your life of everything that is not relevant to what you really are as a human being. If this process is not happening consciously, you may experience a sense of loss for the elements of your life that are coming to an end now. However, do not dwell upon these losses, for they are necessary in order to clear the decks for the major period of action in your life. This is a time of endings and new beginnings. If you have built your life up to now around activities that are inappropriate for you, it will be a period of crisis. If you have been doing what you should in previous years, this influence will simply mark a time of solidification and the beginning of new phases of activity."

So I think I have made the right decision. Even the stars are telling me so! :)

1 comment:

  1. Seems like you certainly have :). Just discovered I'm going through a similar phrase now as per my astro.com birthchart. This blog has shed light [meaning] behind the "pruning your life" period I'm going through. Great, informative blog (Googled it, btw) and thank you for posting :).

    ReplyDelete