Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Can I have the cake, and eat it too?

What's one of the worst things when it comes to dating a pilot?

You spend many days without him. (but your friends somehow still give you shit for spending too much time with him - even though the days they ask you out are the days he happens to not be flying.)

And you may possibly have to spend your birthday alone too.

Cheh.

Time to change bf. Change to one who is a 9-5 job holder la.

Then again, if I see him every day I may go crazy.

.....

Us women, can't make up our minds.

Just like how I can't make up my mind about the blog layout, as you can see.

3 comments:

  1. was it your birthday? when? mine was on the 21st. Happy Birthday, hummingbird..

    a Captain just broke my heart so I don't think i like pilots that much these days ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi babe!

    You've met all the wrong ones! Come, let me introduce you to some who are worth giving your heart too!

    Happy Birthday to you! 21st August? I just missed it! Mine is exactly one month after yours ..:) Thanks for the early wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. =D u want to introduce the FOs or the lawyers? both professions are scary. yes i don't mind knowing more people. as long as they are not too young. (26 years and younger are bad news to me. bad experience. haha)

    ReplyDelete