Tuesday, October 27, 2009

What if the world ends in 2012?




"You're going to lose everything, how does it feel?
"

The world will apparently end on December 31st, 2012.

How does it feel? What would I do?

Should the world end in 2012, what will I do with all the money I would have fastidiously collected over the years? What will I do with the house I may have bought with the money I have accumulated? The car? The material possessions?

What use are they to me?

We all wake up everyday with a list in our heads, with things we want to do, things we want to acquire, things we want to achieve.

Before 2012 hits, this is what I would tell myself to do everyday:-

1) Every night I will go to bed thinking of my family and praying for them.

2) Every morning I wake up to a beautiful face next to me, smiling. Feeling lucky that I have him there for me.

3) When at work, I will try my best, but I will not tire, wear and break down my body for the job.

4) I will love my friends, but I will bump up "love for myself" to first spot.

5) I will not engage in useless arguments with people who do not appreciate me.

6) I will appreciate everything that I have, my 5 senses. I can hear music, I can see beauty, I can feel kindness, I can taste happiness and I can touch another's heart.

That's my list.

What's yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment