Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Things that go bump in the darkness of the aircraft

Yesterday over a Japanese dinner, I asked the BF if anyone had died on flight in his airline's history.

He remarked that an old lady died, an assumed peaceful death, as she fell asleep and never woke up. Right after that explanation, he launched into horror stories of how a few cabin crew and technicians had encountered an old lady on the aircraft.

So one friend asked why I chided the BF for telling me horror stories as it did not necessarily mean that I would have the same encounter on flight when I flew with the BF's airline.

I explained that what if, I were seated on one of those empty flights and suddenly out of nowhere an old lady appears beside me and I were to buzz the Flight Attendant, and it would be the same flight attendant that was on my flight the other day from PEN-KUL.

And she will say " What old lady? I don't see no old lady! It's only you seated there."

Well, I wouldn't blame her, cos her hairdo looked like this :-


HOW TO SEE GHOSTS?

Can hardly see anything with only one eye much less see the elusive old lady who haunts the aircraft.

No comments:

Post a Comment