Monday, June 14, 2010

I am annoyed central.

I AM ANNOYED.

Annoyed that the flu which I contracted last Wednesday has not only stayed on but has decided that today's the day to go all out/full blown.

Annoyed that in addition to the damned flu, I have a fever.

Annoyed that my left eye has been twitching for a whole damned week.

Annoyed that in this sad sick state that I am in, I have to travel to God-forsaken-forever-jammed-up Klang with a client, but I cannot contact her to confirm the time. Hence I cannot go and see a doctor until she picks up the damned phone when I call or returns my calls to confirm what time she is ready to leave.

Annoyed that it took me a whole four hours to get back from my hometown yesterday because of the unusually heavy traffic which until today I cannot for the life of me figure out why!

Annoyed that my receptionist can do the same thing over and over again for the past 5 years, but still finds the need to WAIT for me to instruct her to do it before she gets it done.

Annoyed with drivers who are so obviously lousy, they should walk to wherever they want to go , who insist on driving on the fast lane and hogging the damn road when OTHER PEOPLE HAVE THINGS TO DO IN THEIR LIVES YOU KNOW? &^%$#*&@#$

Annoyed with people who press the lift up AND down because they are too fking kiasu and cannot wait for the lift and must ensure they get in the lift in the FASTEST possible time, only to have us stop at different floors FOR NOTHING.

Annoyed with people who make small talk in the lift, but find the need to shout it out loud. "WAH SO LATE TODAY? YEAH I CAME BACK LAST NIGHT AT 9 SOMETHING! YEAH I SAID 9 SOMETHING!!!!"

I am SO BLOODY ANNOYED.

4 comments:

  1. heavy traffic because it's school hols and a lot of wedding was held last weekend and the coming weekend ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Iron Butterfly!
    I hate jams!
    Niways, how were the exams???

    ReplyDelete
  3. gosh u remembered i had exam? well, suffice to say i managed to answer all. whether I get marks for it or not is a totally different story. lol.

    how was yours?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course I remembered! I am old but not THAT OLD!
    Mine were okay I guess. Fingers and toes crossed we both pass with flying colours!

    ReplyDelete