Monday, March 8, 2010

It's almost midnight, let's go to the swings.

Sitting on the swings at 11.30pm and daring the bf to give me 7 chin ups at the side bar of the swings.

He laughs and gives me 10.

I fail miserably when I try, citing "I AM A GIRL!" and "I HAVE WEAK TRICEPS!"

I dare him to give me 10 leg ups.

He tries one and fails. I laugh. I didn't attempt any cos I know I wouldn't be able do it.

I give him a mighty push on the swing and he almost topples over. I laugh. He rushes over to my side and gives me a major push which is more like a grab and tickle trick and almost caused me to fall off the swing.

He laughs at me when I fall asleep in the cinema. (It's part of the "you know you're growing old when...")

I laugh when he gets the occasional cough but he dramatizes every cough like it's the end of the world.

He laughs at me when I frown in the lift because he knows I am unhappy with somebody in the lift.

I laugh when he tries to impersonate my frown.

Laugh. It's such a funny word the more you look at it.

I guess that's what keeps people together.

6 comments:

  1. Oklah, I give you a push on the swings too. Don't be jealous! Just make sure to hold on real tight!Where? Which taman you wanna go to?;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. my taman no swing :~( .... HOW?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aisey. Tough luck.

    I push you down a slide la. Want? Come let's don our bathing suites, I push you down the slide in Sunway Lagoon. *jangan cakap tak sayang, go all the way to Sunway just to shove you down the slide*

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHAHA ... omg its been years since i've gone to sunway lagoon!

    malu laaaaa nak pergi dgn lenglui... after ppl think i pay you to push me down the slide hahahaha

    ReplyDelete