Friday, December 10, 2010

Please say you're not going out looking like that.

Every time I stumble upon a "fashionable" blog, I oftentimes think they look like a 12 year old. Whose parents were too poor to buy her clothes that actually looked normal so they gave her hand me downs and made her roll her jeans up so it wouldn't drag on the floor.

Seriously. pulling a tank top that barely covers your bellybutton, squeezing into a pair of badly fitted jeans and topping it all off with horrid Doc Marts and a questionable boxy bag, does not a fashionista make you.

2 comments:

  1. Shame shame! They should look at you in court attire that's what we call class! Wah layout baru wor! Must teach me mine basi already i feel sad whenever i open it myself. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. me in court attire? Haha. Who can look bad in black and white?! Layout very senang to do wor!

    ReplyDelete