Monday, May 17, 2010

When I no longer feel guilty for doing absolutely nothing.

I'M ALIVE! I'M ALIVE!

The bf asked me in the car on the way to the exam centre:-

"Are you aiming to pass or to pass with flying colours?"

I replied,"I usually aim to do well. But I think this time, I have to keep my fingers crossed that I'm going to pass."

It's not that I am a negative person, or I didn't study hard enough for the papers (I have been studying for four months) but it's because I am never one of those people who are lucky. I never go "phew! Thank God the only chapter I studied was the one that came out in the exam paper!"
But I am always the one who " Shiat. I didn't cover that topic and that's what came out."
Never. Never been lucky. The ONLY time I manage to win something at a lucky draw was when they had gifts for each and everyone present.

So, yeah. All the questions which I had for this year's paper, was way different from the ones they have been repeating for the past three years. But that's just my luck.

And to add to my great fortune, my car got rear ended the week before my exam. I think that would make it the fourth time in a year?

Serves me right for buying over the car from an ex.

I texted the bf when I got hit and he panicked.Petrified that I was driving alone and may be beaten up, raped or kidnapped. (In no particular order)

Well, he should know better that I am no ordinary girl. I am the type who would stand in front of the motorbike that hit my car and demand that he gives me his IC. I am also the one who will pull the biker's tshirt and try to yank him off the bike. And yes, I am also the type who will kick his bike when he tried to get away.

And I am also the type who tell the police lady sitting at the police office in MidValley that "yea, saya memang lebih pandai dari you." when she yelled at me, insulting my profession. Do not be surprised to know I refused to budge from my seat when the policewoman shouted at me asking me to get out from the police station. I told her it was a public place and I can stay there as long as I want. And to make the story even better, she told me she has been in the force for 10 years and I told her " Wah, sudah 10 tahun dalam force masih kerja counter ambil report saja ah?"
Well, that full story is for another day.

But I guess I am just not the type who will quietly walk away. Or suffer fools.

Now that I think of it, maybe THAT'S why the bf is worried I may one day end up dead for "defending" myself.

Oh well.

At least I survived my exams! For those who are in possession of toes and fingers, kindly cross them for me. I need to pass this exam!

4 comments:

  1. LOL!!!!! That's my girl!

    And all my fingers and toes are crossed though I know that you WILL do well!!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you go girl!!! must be glad exam's over. mine is next week. *wish am more disciplined like you when it comes to abstaining fr the net and studying*

    ReplyDelete
  3. You definitely will pass leng lui !

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks you guys! I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed!*cramp already*

    Iron Butterfly: GOOD LUCK!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete