Friday, June 5, 2009

This is a $%*&!@^% Public Service Announcement


"Hey, are you free to talk?"
"Yeah sure I have some time.What is up?"
"Nothing la. I just want to talk to someone, but I do not know what to talk about."

*_*

Firstly, let it be known that I HATE/ABHOR/DISLIKE/FIERCELY OBJECT/BENCI TANG TERAMAT SANGAT talking on the phone when, you call me :-

a) and narrate your train of thought;
b) mumble to yourself;
c) ask me the same bloody questions over and over again;
d) tell me irrelevant things like why you cannot go past the toll at 4.45pm, but 5pm is ok;
e) ask me for a favour, then retract the request, then change your mind, then ask again and then retract...;
f) whine. about the same things you whined about last night, and the night before, and the night before that and last week and the month before; AND
f) just because you are free, and you have nobody else to call.

... seriously.

This privilege of calling me and saying absolutely nothing of importance is reserved for family only. That is because I cannot choose my family. I am stuck with them and hence I love them and hence they have privileges which DO NOT attach to our friendship which does not bind us by blood.

And secondly, if I did not pick up the call the first second and THIRD time, chances are :-
a) I AM BUSY and/or
b) I AM IGNORING YOUR CALLS.

So please, for the sake of humanity, do not call me again. and again.and again.AND AGAIN.

It makes me think that by golly, something must be really wrong!
Only to be proven dead wrong when I call back because you just wanted to ask me something irrelevant like "eh, do you have any movies to recommend ah?"

So, yeah, I get antsy on the phone when you call not because I am impatient, but because YOU'RE SO BLOODY ANNOYING.

2 comments:

  1. Caller: helloooooo buat apaaaaaaaaa??

    Syazsy: owh ey, nothing. whats up?


    Caller: Sajaaaaaaaaa caaaaaaall. Im bored. Eh what to talk aaa?


    Syazsy: ... (T T) *nak nanges aku*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terasa nak tembak mati kan people like this?!

    ReplyDelete