Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Oh the job we love!

Yesterday at a table with accountants, businessmen, lawyers, pilots and a stewardess.

The whole night went by with questions and statements, all pertaining to...

Aviation.

Is it fun to be a pilot? What fleet are you currently doing? How long does it take to be a pilot? How many places have you flown to? How is the roster like for XX airline? Are you still enjoying yourself?

And then there was :-
"Eh how come company XX the pilot's landing damn bad? I thought we crashed! But pilot Victor from company XY damn good!"
"Eh this stewardess ah, she was supposed to give me my Milo, but she was busy bitching to notice me! So rude! I should complain!"
"How come the girls on board which I have seen so far are not pretty ah?"

Who cares about the accountants and the lawyers or the businessmen?

They are a bore.

No comments:

Post a Comment